Easy and quick to make and so delicious!!
1 can of cannellini beans
½ cup of 825 MAIN Marinara Sauce
2 bay leaves
a clove of garlic (crushed with the palm of your hand)
1 quart of vegetable stock or chicken stock
1 piece of Parmigiana cheese rind
Extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the shallots in small chunks, not too fine.
- Put in a pot the shallots, garlic in a pan with 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil and saute until shallots are soft and garlic is lightly toasted.
- Add bay leaves, 825 MAIN Marinara Sauce, Parmigiana cheese rind, and beans with the stock.
- Bring to a boil and then lower the heat to a simmer. Cook for 20 mins.
- Add salt to taste if the stock is unsalted.
- Serve with a spiral of olive oil and some chopped parsley.
You must be logged in to post a comment.