4 Boneless Chicken breasts about a pound
½ cup of flour
Canola Oil for frying
4 cloves of garlic
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup of white wine
½ chicken stock
½ cup of butter
4 hot cherry peppers packed in vinegar (slivered with seeds removed)
4 small Yukon potatoes (peeled and sliced in rounds boiled until tender)
- Cut chicken in chunks.
- Place cut up chicken in a zip lock bag with flour, salt and pepper to taste and shake.
- Place in a colander and shake off flour
- Fry chicken in Canola Oil
- Drain chicken on paper towels
- Slice garlic and
- Saute garlic in 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil until a pale brown
- Add wine, chicken stock, and butter and cook on medium heat (salt and pepper to taste)
- Add cooked chicken and potatoes and cook until bubbly.
- You may add a few tablespoons of vinegar that peppers were packed in for extra tartness
- My Pickled Hot Cherry Peppers with black peppercorns, bay leaves and peeled garlic!