1 ball pizza dough (you can make your own or buy already prepared at your local grocer)
1 1/2 dozen ripe cherry tomatoes sliced in half
1 clove of garlic grated ( You can leave it out of even add more to your liking
1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
6 leaves of basil
grated pecorino romano cheese or grated parmagiana cheese
half teaspoon of sea salt
1 small ball of fresh mozzarella cheese
- Roll out the pizza dough into a 12 inch circle. Place either on a pizza stone or on a cookie sheet. And preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice cherry tomatoes and grate garlic into a small bowl.
3. Add extra virgin olive oil and sea salt into bowl of tomatoes.
4.Place tomatoes on the ROLLED out dough that was placed on cookie sheet. Spread the tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil evenly on the dough. Grate the Pecorino Romano cheese onto the dough. Just a sprinkling all over.
5. Add the basil leaves
6. Top the prepared dough with mozzarella cheese
7. Finish off with another sprinkling grated Pecorino Romano cheese.
8. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 25 minutes and enjoy!!