1 jar of 825 MAIN Marinara Sauce
1 ½ lb of 12/16 shrimp ( On the chart it would be either a jumbo shrimp or colossal) 5 shrimp per person
¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
3 cloves of garlic peeled and sliced
¼ cup of sherry wine
¼ tsp of salt (optional)
Pinch of red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
1. Peel and devein the shrimp washing them in cold water. You can leave the tails on for extra flavor when sautéing. Remember how I said that the shrimp peels are very flavorful.
2. Add extra virgin olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, thinly sliced garlic and shrimp to a skillet.
3. Over medium heat cooks until the shrimp turn opaque to white. Probably takes about 5 minutes. Immediately turn off heat and deglaze with sherry wine and put in parsley.
4. Add jar of 24-ounce 825 MAIN Marinara Sauce. Heat over medium heat until sauce starts to bubble. It cooks quick. Don’t overcook or the shrimp will become rubbery.
5. Ready to serve. You may serve it over pasta of your choice.
Buon Natale e Buon Appetito!