Fresh crusty Italian bread (French baguettes)
Thinly sliced boiled ham
Thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the Italian bread in half through the middle to have two wedges.
- Scoop out the soft middle.
- Place 2 slices of boiled ham on each slice of bread. And 2 slices of mozzarella.
- ightly drizzle extra virgin olive oil.
- Lightly sprinkle paprika.
- Bake for 12 minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread is crisp.
Don’t forget to smile while you bite into the crispy gooey Ham and Cheese on scooped out Italian!